Shop Unique Scrap Designs

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Boys In Treasuries!

Recently one of my tshirt designs was featured in an Etsy treasury titled "I Heart Ryan".  The design featured was inspired by my soon to be 3 year old little boy named RYAN!  I thought it was such a cute idea for a treasury theme.  I decided to create my own treasury inspired by my other little boy, REECE, soon to be 1 year old...and of course it is titled "I Heart Reece".   Come check them both out, leave a comment about your favorite item and share the link!  The featured designs inspired by my boys are pictured:
                                                           Super Ryan Return Address Label


Graphics by PeachPopsClipart.

1 comment:

  1. Darling idea for a treasury! New follower from the EtsyMom team, come visit me! http://orangiesattic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete