Shop Unique Scrap Designs

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Custom Design

Recently I had a request to create an invitation for a "Beer, Diaper, and Giftcard Party".  I have to say this was definitely a first for me..but it was very fun!!  This party is a non traditional baby shower, where BYOB is encouraged!  Well...the baby shower is for twin boys..so of course I had to reference "Seeing Double".  My friend, Beth from Great Graphics was able to create the cute beer bottle artwork for me in very short notice so I could get this design proof to my client.  I think the design turned out so cute that I wanted to post it here for everyone to see.  This is definitely an original and won't be listed in this exact layout in my shop.  Don't worry..all of the personalized information has been changed! :)
                                 For more fun designs visit: http://www.uniquescrapdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment