Shop Unique Scrap Designs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cobbled Stone On ETSY

I have recently been doing a lot of networking on Etsy.  One of these venues has been on the EtsyMom Team.  On this team I have met a wonderful jewelry designer, Kristina, from Cobbled Stone.  Not only is Kristina a talented mom, she is also a very thoughtful and giving person in the Etsy community!  She has been so helpful to me in the short amount of time that we have been in contact.  I have added her shop to my favorites and will be checking back with her often for new items!  She also offers free shipping in U.S. and Canada.  This is a perfect place to do your Mother's Day shopping!!!  Below are a few of my favorites:
                                                                Sapphire and Silver Ring
                                                     Pink Sapphire and Sterling Silver Ring
                                                      Pink Sapphire and White Topaz Ring

Please stop by Cobbled Stone and visit Kristina!  Please leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite item is! :)

You may also find Cobbled Stone via these links:

www.cobbledstone.etsy.com
www.cobbled-stone.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/cobbledstone
www.twitter.com/cobbledstone

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am a new follower from the blog hop
    I blog at www.tammileetips.com
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete